Friday, May 6, 2011

Happy Birthday!

"For there is no friend like a sister
In calm or stormy weather;
To cheer one on the tedious way,
To fetch one if one goes astray,
To lift one if one totters down,
To strengthen whilst one stands."
                     ~Christina Rossetti

   It is my sister's birthday today!!!! I only have one sibling - younger than me - and my very best friend. We are very different from one another but have always been very close. Over the years as we have grown up and started to learn about the kind of people and women that we are one thing has and always will remain the same -- that we will always be each other's closest, truest, and most devoted friend. I love you Emma, Happy Birthday!
In honor of this occasion this post shows a few of the things that make me think of my Emma...

Emma...
the Writer...

Fashionista...

 Romantic...
the artist...

a little Sweetness...

a little Contemplation...


a little glamour...

a little magic...

a little fairytale...

a little party...

the lovely...

the reader...

the serene...

the friend...

a little fancy...

a touch of drama...

a feminine grace...

and sense of fun...

my sister...


my Best Friend.

Images taken from:
4.  Drawing by Emma
20. Photo by Jennelise

No comments:

Post a Comment