Friday, January 29, 2016

January Roses

"The rose is a flower of love."
                  ~Unknown

   I have been house bound for most of the month of January. This week was my first time venturing out for something besides a Doctor's appointment. It was a very important errand though. My Mum's birthday is tomorrow! This outing was for a birthday essential: belgian chocolates! While I was out running my 'errand' I found these beautiful billowy roses at my favourite florist. I love the soft pastel colours! They match the wrapping on my Mum's birthday present. A pink box trimmed with re-embroidered lace and a handmade chiffon flower. I hope everyone has a lovely weekend! 















9 comments:

  1. How very, very beautiful. I am sorry you have been sick so long though. Hope you are completely well SOON! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou so much Diana! You are such a sweetheart!
      Jennelise xo

      Delete
  2. Dear Jenn: I hereby declare that you are not allowed anymore sick days. Enough is enough! Your fans/admirers/customers need you to be out and about doing what you do best - creating beauty and sharing. The pink roses in January are beyond words! And your Mom's gift is exquisitely wrapped. I'm sure she'll be very happy. As always, take care.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know Christine! I am definitely getting stir crazy! The tough part is that if I do too much I start to get my symptoms back again so I have to move very slowly - so irritating when I have so many things that I want to do and create! Thankyou for your sweet words! As always I love to hear from you!
      Jennelise xo

      Delete
  3. Jennelise, I hope you get well very soon and that what ever it is that is making you so ill is not serious....your images are always so soft and pretty....wishing your dear mom a very Happy Birthday, I love how special you wrap her gifts.....

    Feel better....
    Mari

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou so much Mari! I am doing my best to get well again :) I hope you are having a marvellous weekend!
      Jennelise xo

      Delete
  4. So pretty and inspiring. The gift wrapping is so nice that it is a gift itself!

    ReplyDelete